My mission is to give a voice to those who are taken advantage of by student loan lenders, servicers, and debt collectors. I have more than 30 years of professional experience in business, consumer protection and bankruptcy law.
I have completed The Student Loan Law Workshop, where I was taught how to how to practice in the field of student loan law and receive monthly updates from experts in the latest techniques and developments in this rapidly changing field.
It’s the first and most highly regarded workshop of its kind, designed and conducted by Josh Cohen, a Conn attorney and the innovator in this field of consumer protection law..
Here’s how I may be able to help you.
If You Owe Money for Student Loans
You or a loved one is struggling with federal or private student loans, or maybe you cosigned for one and you’re looking for help.
Perhaps you want an honest and reliable analysis of your situation., one that can put you back on the road to financial health
Or perhaps you want step-by-step guidance with resolving defaulted student loans and handling harassing bill collectors.
Either way, I can help.
Here are some of the services I provide for my clients:
- Explain with compassion in plain English each of your different student loan repayment options including pros and cons of each
- Help you get out of – and stay out of – default on your student loans
- End harassing and abusive debt collection conduct, even if that means suing the collector
- Analyze possible options for getting your student loans discharged or forgiven entirely
- Represent you in court against your student loan lender, U.S. Department of Education, or U.S. Department of Justice
- File a lawsuit against your student loan lender, servicer, guarantor, or debt collectors if they have violated any of the laws governing your student loan rights or the fair debt statutes
- Potentially file for bankruptcy protection if you have other pressing debts.
What’s it Like to Work With Me?
After a confidential, no-obligation consultation we’ll put together a plan to help get your student loans under control.
Make An Appointment
Ready to talk with me about your student loan problem?
When we speak you’ll be able to gain clarity, learn your options, and how to go about fixing your problem.
Simply schedule your 30-minute no-obligation Student Loan Analysis below.
I’ll call you at the scheduled time and spend 30 minutes discussing your issues, answering your questions, and helping you formulate a plan to solve your student loan problem.
You’ll pay only $250 for an in-depth analysis of your situation and the peace of mind that comes with knowing all of your options. You can make payment after you book your appointment.
You’ll get 3 things with your Student Loan Analysis:
1) Clarity – separate the fact from fiction. Fully understand what can and can’t occur with your loans and find a clear path.
2) Control – take back your life. Don’t let your loans control you, you control them.
3) Hope – know that you’re not alone, that you have support, and a path to deal with your loans.
NOTE: If you are contacting me about a private student loan lawsuit and are not a resident of Pennsylvania then I won’t be able to help you.
If you and I decide that additional services are required at the end of the consultation, I may invite you to come into the office if local. We will sign a simple agreement specifying the services to be provided and the fee.
The way we will work together is largely through telephone and email, with faxes and regular mail on occasion. We work together until you’ve reached your goals We’ll take the time and gve it the attention needed to get you where you want to be.
I will do most of the work of course. but you will remain an active and indeed necessary participant along the way. That’s the reason you hire me – to help you accomplish your goal of getting your student loans under control once and for all.