You've put too much time and hard work into running your business to risk hiring a less-qualified small business attorney. If you want to work with a knowledgeable, experienced and dedicated professional, the Law Offices of Christopher C. Carr should be the first firm you call. We've been proudly serving clients in Downingtown, PA for more than 25 years.
Our goal is to help you effectively and efficiently make business transactions. When dealing with intellectual property, government contracts and other complex legal matters, you need someone who knows what they're doing on your side.
Mr. Carr is an experienced small business attorney offering a wide range of services. He can assist you with:
- Structuring contracts with vendors
- Reviewing and negotiating government contracts
- Reviewing website agreements, software licenses and other tech-transfer documents
- Registering incorporations, limited liability corporations and partnerships
- Handling employment matters, including the preparation of employee manuals
- Structuring liability avoidance programs
- Writing intellectual property agreements
- Conducting intellectual property audits
- Negotiating office leases and mall shop agreements
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating business contracts
- Settling business disputes